I have a busy day ahead so I’m going to keep this post a little less verbose and a little more get to the point, helpful, list style (already going back on my promise to be less verbose).
I’ve been wanting to do this post on ethical maternity wear since I got pregnant because, even though I’m choosing to shy away from buying maternity specific clothing as much as possible, I know that won’t be everyone’s game plan. And for those of you who are ethically minded when it comes to shopping for clothes, this list should make it nice and easy for you.
So without any more chatting, here’s a list of ethical maternity wear brands that I have come across:
- Storq (I do have a haul/review of their basics bundle up here). I would say Storq is midrange in the pricing department for an ethical brand, and they really excel at good, solid basics that will take you beyond pregnancy.
- Hatch Collection. Hatch is definitely on the super spendy side of ethical fashion. I’ve been tempted so many times by their super cool, boho aesthetic but I really just can’t justify spending that kind of money on maternity gear. I know everyone is different though, so if you’re happy to invest a little in a good maternity piece Hatch is for you hands down.
- JoJo Maman Bebe. JoJo is on the lower range of prices for ethical maternity clothes (some of their sale items rival Target prices), and their overall aesthetic reminds me of what you’d get at Motherhood Maternity or a Pea in the Pod.
- Sorella Organics. Not much to say here other than really luxe maternity sleepwear in midrange prices
- You can also find USA made pieces in both the Nordstrom maternity section, and the Pink Blush maternity section
That’s really all I’ve come across that I think are worth sharing here. Do you guys have any you’d like to share with the group? Let me know in the comments below!
To see the other posts in my 30 Days of Summer Style Series go here
Earrings, GLDN (Sustainable)
Sunglasses, Eye Buy Direct (Mine are prescription, but you can get them prescription free)
Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. If you choose to shop through them I will make a small commission. Thank you for supporting Truncation!