Oh hey! Welcome to my first Beauty Wednesday!
It’s nice to finally have a home for these Monthly Favorite posts!
True, they aren’t all beauty related, but we’ll just ignore that fact okay? (wink wink).
So here we are! Here’s my April Favorites:
- I’ve talked about this deodorant before, but it seriously is the best all natural deodorant I’ve found. It does a really good job of concealing odor (it’s not an antiperspirant fyi), and I love all the scents it comes in. I’ve heard the version that’s in a pot is even better so I think I’m going to try that one next. Have you tried either one? Let me know if the pot one is better if you have!
- Okay. This look book is so fun! I really loved the original book that Ines wrote (it really got me interested in the whole idea of a minimal closet to begin with). It’s a great source of inspiration for putting outfits together if you like that parisian cool vibe. Not every outfit is something I’d wear, but I found a lot of inspiration in it!
- If you followed along for my 10×10 then you know I’ve been wearing these sandals a lot lately. They are super comfortable and don’t leave blisters on my super blister prone feet. Plus, Kit has a matching pair in white which equals so many heart eyes!
- I am in love with these receiving blankets from Little Unicorn and cannot wait to introduce them to the girls’ as lovies. They are so soft and all of the prints that they come in are so sweet!
- I’ve heard a lot of buzz about Glossier, and while I haven’t loved every product I’ve tried by them, I really love this brow product. Now. I will say that it isn’t any better than the brow gel product that Benefit makes, but this version is cruelty free and it’s cheaper. It’s a great alternative!
- You all know by now that I’m really tired due to, well, the childrens. So I’ve been super into skincare that makes my skin look glowy so I don’t need as much makeup! I love how this serum looks layered under my Pacifica BB cream. It gives the right amount of dewiness without me looking greasy. Plus it’s lightweight enough that it doesn’t break me out or feel heavy on my skin. Love it!
- This Hair Mask is so good! I’ve never really tried Carol’s Daughter products before, but I love how moisturizing it is (and how natural it is). My hair is naturally more limp so I can’t put this all over my hair, but a little bit on the end keeps my hair really healthy. I also sometimes use it as a shaving cream if my legs are feeling super dry and it works really well for that as well!
- And finally more of that skin glow! I’ve heard a lot of people talking about this glow tonic, but it wasn’t until recently that I realized that Pixi was cruelty free. Yay! I seriously love this stuff. It’s made such a difference in the texture of my skin and my pores have looked so much better. It’s been doing such a great job that I’ve rarely worn face makeup since I bought it… so great for my busy life right now! I really want to try some other Pixi products… anyone have recommendations?
Well that’s it! I’d love to hear what you’re loving right now… let me know in the comments below!
Until next time,